With summer in full swing here are a couple events that will ensure a good time! It is the perfect season to get outside and enjoy time with family and friends in Colorado! Here are five events near Lone Tree that will end the summer perfectly!
1) Castle Rock's WineFest- Saturday, July 21st from 2-8 p.m. This experience give you the opportunity to try some of the best wine in the Front Range. Includes premium tastings and information sessions. Ticket purchases include a free wine tote and glass.
2) That Eighties Band- Thursday, July 26th this event is free! Starting at 6:00 p.m. enjoy some of the best music from the 80's and most importantly don't forget your leg warmers, bright colors and big hair!
3) Con Brio- The final part in the Lone Tree Summer Concert Series This is going to be held in the Charles Schwab Amphitheater from 6:00-9:00 p.m. for food and fun.
4) Western Welcome Week- This is the 90th Annual and is from August 10-19 with the Grand Parade scheduled for August 18th. This week-long celebration includes BBQ's, art exhibits, pancake breakfasts, concert series and firework shows!
5) Parker Brewfest- Saturday, August 18th, the event will have plenty of live music, food, and the best beers in Colorado. The event will take place at O'Brien Park!
If you have any free time when these events are taking place, grab a friend or family member and head out to see what is in story near Lone Tree!