Lone Tree sales ended the year on a strong note with a total of 174 single family homes sold in the city following the upward sales trend of the overall market in metropolitan Denver. This was an 18% increase in the number of sales in 2012 vs. 2011, which is well above the national and metropolitan Denver trend of about 7%. The average sales price in 2012 was $613,744 which was about a 4% increase over the average sales price of $589,221 in 2011. The average days on the market dropped from 126 in 2011 to 116 in 2012. The average price per sq.ft. saw a moderate increase from $191 in 2011 to $195 in 2012.
The Denver market, by definition, is trending toward a "Seller's Market", meaning inventory is down, sales are up and prices are up making this a perfect time to put your home on the market if you have been considering selling your home. Do you wonder what your home is currently worth? Your home may be worth more than you think! Call J. Garland Thurman for a free in-home market analysis.
Lone Tree 2012 Sales Snapshot
- Total Number of Homes Sold: 174
- Highest Sales Price: $2,450,000
- Lowest Sales Price: $154,000
- Average Sales Price: $613,744
- Average List Price to Sold Price Ratio: 96.24%
- Average Price Per Sq. Ft.: $195
- Average Days on Market: 116 (Median DOM: 63)
- Listings Updated Daily
- Solds Updated Bi-Weekly
- HOA and School Information
- Read the Lone Tree Blog
- Sign up to search the entire Denver MLS with no obligation access.
- And All Your Lone Tree Real Estate Needs!
Based on information from Metrolist®, Inc. for the period 1/1/2012 through 12/31/2012. Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist®, Inc. Metrolist®, Inc. does not guarantee nor is it in any way responsible for its accuracy. Content maintained by Metrolist®, Inc. may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.