Homestead Farm II sales in Centennial, CO were up 22% in 2012 over 2011 with a total of 18 homes sold in the neighborhood following the trend of the overall market in metropolitan Denver. There were a total of 6 homes sold in Hillcrest, the same as in 2011.
Inventory remains low - hovering around 35% lower than 2011 inventory making this a perfect time to sell if you have been considering placing your home on the market. Buyers are looking for homes as evidenced by the increase in the number of homes sold in Homestead Farm II in 2012. Do you wonder what your home is currently worth? Your home may be worth more than you think! Call J. Garland Thurman for a free in-home market analysis.
Homestead Farm II 2012 Sales Snapshot
- Total Number of Homes Sold: 18
- Highest Sales Price: $539,900
- Lowest Sales Price: $309,000
- Average Sales Price: $425,859
- Average List Price to Sold Price Ratio: 97.22%
- Average Price Per Sq. Ft.: $203
- Average Days on Market: 39 (Median DOM: 11)
Hillcrest 2012 Sales Snapshot
- Total Number of Homes Sold: 6
- Highest Sales Price: $370,000
- Lowest Sales Price: $285,000
- Average Sales Price: $327,583
- Average List Price to Sold Price Ratio: 96.18%
- Average Price Per Sq. Ft.: $151
- Average Days on Market: 48 (Median DOM: 38)
- Listings Updated Daily
- Solds Updated Bi-Weekly
- HOA and School Information
- Read the Homestead Blog
- Sign up to search the entire Denver MLS with no obligation access.
- And All Your Homestead and Hillcrest Real Estate Needs!
Based on information from Metrolist®, Inc. for the period 1/1/2012 through 12/31/2012. Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist®, Inc. Metrolist®, Inc. does not guarantee nor is it in any way responsible for its accuracy. Content maintained by Metrolist®, Inc. may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.