The Denver market, by definition, is trending toward a "Seller's Market", meaning inventory is down, sales are up and prices are up making this a perfect time to put your home on the market if you have been considering selling your home. Do you wonder what your home is currently worth? Your home may be worth more than you think! Call J. Garland Thurman for a free in-home market analysis.
Heritage Hills 2012 Sales Snapshot
- Total Number of Homes Sold: 41
- Highest Sales Price: $1,673,019
- Lowest Sales Price: $418,500
- Average Sales Price: $838,977
- Average List Price to Sold Price Ratio: 95.82%
- Average Price Per Sq. Ft.: $245
- Average Days on Market: 207 (Median DOM: 112)
- Listings Updated Daily
- Solds Updated Bi-Weekly
- HOA and School Information
- Read the Heritage Hills Blog
- Sign up to search the entire Denver MLS with no obligation access.
- And All Your Heritage Hills Real Estate Needs!
Based on information from Metrolist®, Inc. for the period 1/1/2012 through 12/31/2012. Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist®, Inc. Metrolist®, Inc. does not guarantee nor is it in any way responsible for its accuracy. Content maintained by Metrolist®, Inc. may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.