Kentwood Real Estate held their annual all-company meeting this morning at the DU Cable Center. Peter Niederman, CEO/Owner, announced the company sales volume for 2013 topped out at just under $2.2 billion. Niederman also highlighted some of the amazing sales achievements for the company in 2013:
- Kentwood Brokers averaged approximately $12,000,000 per Broker in sales volume (NAR average is around $2,500,000)
- Kentwood Brokers averaged about 20 transaction sides per Broker
- Kentwood Real Estate commanded over 27% of the Denver Metro sales in the luxury market (properties priced over $1,000,000)
- Kentwood Real Estate was the exclusive listing broker of the highest sale in Denver in 2013 which sold for $8,691,000
Among one of the most exciting announcements at the meeting came from Logan Dye, I.T. Director. He announced that Kentwood has invested in a drone that will be available to its Brokers and clients for use in the marketing of properties for sale. He has been testing the drone for several months and plans to have it and one additional drone up and operating by the 2nd quarter of 2014. The drones will be appointed with state of the art video equipment allowing the Kentwood Brokers to profile their listed properties and amenities from a whole new perspective.
Let J. Garland Thurman and Kentwood Real Estate help you sell or buy your property:
- Get straight forward answers to your serious real estate questions.
- Use the most innovative and effective marketing techniques to get your property sold fast.
- Find the perfect home in the perfect area.
- Feel as ease during your entire transaction.