Heritage Hills is a great place to live. I can't seem to say that enough! After living here for almost a decade, Patti and I are still enjoying new experiences that our wonderful community has to offer. There are so many activities to appreciate throughout the neighborhood - walking, running, biking, swimming, playing tennis or basketball, taking the kids and grandkids to the numerous parks and playgrounds and more!
We are also fortunate to have an exceptional Homeowner's Association that has come to be known as a resident-friendly association who creates a number of planned and spontaneous events for us to enjoy!
The following is a list of the currently planned community events for 2014:
- Meet Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny, April 19 at 10am
- Adult Summer Get-Together, May 31 at 7pm
- National Night Out, August 5 at 6pm
- Family FunFest, August 16 at 11:30am
- Ragamuffin Parade, October 31 at 4pm
- Meet Mr. and Mrs. Claus, December 13 at 10am