This is a rare opportunity to own a ranch walkout home in Heritage Hills with unobstructed mountain views from Pikes Peak to Longs Peak. The mountain views are not only from the main floor, but the walkout lower level as well. Entering the home your eyes are drawn to the Great Room with its soaring ceilings over fifteen feet in height. You sense the volume as these ceilings carry over into the Kitchen giving the home a grand, spacious feel.
The Great Room has built-in cabinets and bookshelves for the media center. There is a double-sided fireplace here with the opposite side benefiting the spacious Dining Room.
The open Kitchen has 42” staggered height maple cabinetry with slab granite counter tops. The center island which gives an abundance of counter space has a double-well Kohler sink and a breakfast bar large enough for four bar stools. The Kitchen has high-end appliances including a Jenn-Air five burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, and Kitchen-Aid double wall ovens. The bottom-freezer refrigerator has a cabinet paneled front matching the Kitchen cabinetry.
The Laundry/Mud Room, with built-in cabinets and laundry tub, is conveniently located on the main floor between the Kitchen the garage.
A main floor Study has built-in cabinets and a desk. Adjacent to the Study is a Flex Room with a full bath.
Entering the Master Suite, the windows allow for an abundance of natural light and fabulous mountain views. A cozy gas log fireplace makes this your own private retreat. The five-piece Master Bath has separate his and hers vanities, a double-headed shower, separate water closet and his and hers walk-in clothes closets.
Wow is what you will say about the mountain views from the walkout lower level. Here you will find a Recreation Room plus a spacious Media Room with built-in cherry cabinetry and crown moldings and hidden up-lighting. Also on this level is a large Office with built-in cherry wood cabinetry and shelving and Corian countertop work desk, two bedrooms, a full bath, a linen closet and a large storage closet with built-in shelving.
Other Special Features:
• Fabulous mountain views off large rear deck
• Stamped concrete patio off the finished lower level
• Enclosed dog run off the north end of rear patio
• Additional hose bib for enclosed dog run
• Rear yard has a split rail fence with pet wire
• Structural concrete floor for lower level
• All flat ceilings on the main floor are ten feet
• Double oven new in March 2018
• Two gas, forced-air furnaces
• Main floor furnace has central air-conditioning
• Lower level furnace new in March 2018
• Great Room, Kitchen, Deck, Master Bedroom, Dining Room, Main floor Study, Media room and walkout level office have built-in speakers
• GFA Furnaces have Aprilaire humidifiers
• Electrical hookup for a hot tub off the rear patio
• Work bench and abundant rack and shelf space in single car garage
• Security/Storm doors front and back
• Security system
$889,900 3 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms Click here for virtual tour.