Dramatic home sitting on a tree lined cliff point with dramatic 180 degree views of the Rocky Mountains and the valleys below. In addition to the daytime, nighttime views with the lights in the distant valley are stunning. The approach through the tall ponderosa pine trees is exciting. This one-of-a-kind custom home has striking architectural integrity on both the exterior and the interior. On the outside with the expansive use of stone, varied roof lines and dormers, you immediately sense the quality you will find throughout. Separate outdoor entertaining areas are available with spacious, covered rear decks. From the deck areas you overlook the serene flagstone patios, stone wrapped hot water pool, waterfalls and more. The voluminous space inside is unmatched and will stand the test of time for exciting design.
Stepping through the front door your eyes are immediately drawn to the outdoors through the long expanse of the entry foyer and to the mountain views through the wall of glass in the living room. The home was purposely designed for this magnificent sight and the private outdoor living.
In addition to the living room, the main level has a formal dining room features a coffered ceiling, crown molding and adjoins the well-appointed butler’s pantry; a gorgeous library is appointed with a wall of bookshelves and cabinets, crown molding, wainscot paneling and is accessed via glass paned French doors; an epicurean kitchen that is appointed with beautiful knotty alder cabinetry, slab granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, center island with double well sink, and a large walk-in pantry; a breakfast nook has unobstructed gorgeous 360º views of the front range including Mt. Evans, Castle Rock, Devils Head, and the valley below and access to the rear covered deck constructed with TimberTech decking and wrought iron railings and a built-in gas BBQ grill; a main floor laundry that includes built-in knotty alder cabinetry, a laundry tub, glass paned access door to outside and a closet for hanging clothes; a hearth room with a gas log fireplace and media center that makes a warm and inviting room for entertaining and an open and airy master suite with a spacious 5-piece bathroom finished with superior appointments and sitting area appointed with crown molding, a gas log fireplace and beautiful windows for views and natural lighting.
The spacious walk-out level recreation room features three seating areas, a double sided fireplace and a striking wet bar and opens to the covered patio that has a built-in BBQ grill. The powder room on walk-out level has an amazing designer stone sink. The southwest bedroom has wonderful views of the waterfall, spa, fire pit, pines trees and mountains. The northwest bedroom has a nice view of the pine trees and mountains. All of the bedrooms have walk-in closets and adjoining bathrooms. The bathrooms have either granite or travertine slab countertops.
Quality features and finishes include:
- Heated drive in front of the garage, front entry door, and into the service entry door.
- Entire perimeter of the property has an invisible fence to contain dogs.
- Granite style epoxy coated flooring in garage. Finished, insulated walls. Oversized 4-car with extended bays. Wood slat overhead garage doors. Two ½ HP LiftMaster and one ¾ HP LiftMaster garage door openers. Coat/broom closet off garage.
- DSC security system currently monitored by Castle Pines Village security.
- 8 foot doors throughout the home.
- Voluminous, open feeling with 10’ to 13’5” ceilings.
- Newly refinished Oak flooring in foyer, great room, hearth room, kitchen, nook, dining room, library, powder room and butler’s pantry.
- Under cabinet lighting in kitchen, butler’s pantry and wet bar.
- Massive stone steps from the garage driveway leading to the rear grounds on both sides of the home.
- Two (2) Bradford White hot water heaters.
- Two (2) Rheem Corsaire furnaces.
- A Rheem central air conditioning condenser for the main floor.
- Hunter sprinkler system time clock.